Easy Spring Projects

 Everywhere you look in blogland, it's Spring and has been since Valentine's Day.  Of course, in my part of the world, we had a snowstorm a few weeks ago - HA!....but it IS getting warmer!

Let me share a few Spring projects.






Why am I sharing some of my past Spring post? 

Well, sometimes life gets in the way of blogging and that's exactly what has happened at the Cottage. There has been a lot of family medical 'stuff' to deal with and to be honest, it's been rough. That being said, I'll be taking a few weeks off from the blog to take care of more important things. 
To all of you I wish you a Happy Spring/Happy Easter and I'll see you soon! 

Comments

  1. Don't forget to take some time for yourself, too, Ann! Moms always have the tendency to go overboard taking care of others while neglecting themselves. Hope your son continues to improve, heal and get well. Have a Happy Spring and Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gail. I'm working on the 'taking care of me' part. Happy Easter to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Praying everyone gets back on track soon and that you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your family in this trying time....
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Spring, Ann! We had a snow squall, frozen water kind of weekend so it's nice to see your Easter crafts. It gives me hope that the weather will catch up soon. Please take care and enjoy your break! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Easter projects are fantastic, especially the spring nest. It appears to be very simple to make. Thank you for compiling this list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These Easter crafts are wonderful, especially the spring nest. It appears to be a simple process. Thank you for putting together this list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These Easter projects are really easy and pretty. Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice idea!! I like your carrot too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!