Springtime With Rosie

I KNOW you've missed me and it's been FOREVER since I've shared anything with you!  Let's catch up, shall we?

If you're new around here, allow me to introduce myself.  I'm Rosie, The Apple Street Cottage's Dress Form.  I've been called a 'Diva' and 'Sassy' although I don't know why.  I love to raid closets and find new outfits to put together.  A few of them have been 'interesting', but that's what happens when you let someone else do the closet shopping...not mentioning any names......

As you know, we moved several months ago.  The house was sold, an apartment was rented and I miss the sunny dining room at the house.  It's pretty dark in this part of the apartment and my 'photo shoot' was a Nightmare, to say the least!  My fingers are crossed that we move somewhere else when the lease is up.  That is, they'd BE crossed, if I had hands.  

Sigh!  It's not easy being me.....

Anyway, everyone keeps talking about Spring and today it's snowing.  Honestly, I should be wearing a parka...or a cute ski outfit.  Ann tells me to keep dreaming....
That's right, it's a Winter Wonderland!

So, let's talk about this denim coat!  It has great pockets and a fabulous faux fur collar.  I also love the Upcycled Brooch that Ann made.  Sometimes, she comes up with a good idea, but don't tell her I said that.  After all I need to maintain my Diva reputation. LOL

 I wonder how long it will be before I can put together a Spring or summer outfit?  Maybe a few weeks?  
If today is any indication, it's going to be a while.  There are 5 to 9 inches of snow expected!

So, how's the weather where you are?  

Would you care to adopt a very stylish dress form who loves warm weather? 
 
Message me and we'll talk....

...Rosie

Comments

  1. Rosie, you are a very funny girl...and I'm with you, waiting for spring, or a southern friend with a spare room, to show up and rescue me from the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim. When you find that southern friend, see if she'd like a Sassy Dress Form!!

      Delete
  2. A band of snow just passed thru this morning, sunny now! I got rid of my dress from after college and many fashion design classes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. This snow will be melted in a day or two. This Dress Form Diva is looking forward to Spring!

      Delete
  3. Rosie is a pip. The weather has been bizarre

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to meet Rosie. I love the up-cycled brooch, and thanks for linking the article where you showed how to make it. Thank you for participating in Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 11.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet you too, Carol! I'm glad you like the brooch.

      Delete
  5. Too funny - I love it! Sending you some warm Florida vibes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alexandra. The Florida vibes are appreciated and it is starting to warm up around here!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!