Pallet Pumpkins - Fall is Here!

Welcome back, Everyone!  The weather is getting cooler and some leaves are starting to change on the trees...Fall has arrived and that means - Pumpkins!



I made these last year and since they were a hit, I decided to make them again, with a few minor changes.  After cutting and sanding, the pumpkins were painted with orange craft paint, left to dry, and distressed with sandpaper.  I didn't give them a rub with dark stain this year.  I liked the orange.  


The original plan was to wire the pieces together - and that's what I did last year.  This year, I strapped the backs with paint stirrers and screwed them together.

As you can see, a piece of jute was stapled to the back for hanging.

A couple of silk leaves and a raffia bow were added to complete the look.  


If you would like the pattern, it is available at Her Tool Belt.  It's a wonderful site and if you haven't checked it out, you should.

The pumpkins I made last year can be found HERE.

The new pumpkins will be available at Apple Street Crafts.

Have you started your Fall decorating yet?


Featured at:
Bouquet of Talent
Sunday's Best
Thursday Favorite Things
Funtastic Friday
Linking to:
Saturday Shuffle
Snickerdoodle
Bouquet of Talent
Sunday's Best
Sundays at Home
That DIY Party
Happiness is Homemade
Silver Pennies Sunday
Inspire Me Monday
Dishing It & Digging It
Handmade Monday
Makers Link
Over the Moon
Amaze Me Monday
Merry Monday
Mix It Up Monday
Cooking & Crafting With J&J
Motivational Monday
Show & Tell
Brag About It
Tuesdays With a Twist
Wonderful Wednesday
Party In Your PJs
Grandma's House
Wow Me Wednesday
Share Your Style
Home & Garden Thursday
Vintage Charm
No Rules Weekend
Creatively Crafty
Thursday Favorite Things
Funtastic Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Create, Bake, Grow & Gather
Friday at the Fire Station
What To Do Weekends
Sweet Inspiration
Best of the Weekend


Comments

  1. I love your pumkpins from pallets. They add such a nice touch for Fall. Aren't pallets wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pallets are me favorite, Debra. I keep finding more and more ideas for them.
      Thanks for stopping by - have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Love these! I'm hoping to pull my fall decorations out in the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea. Fall is getting here quickly, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. These are so cute. Love making things will pallets. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them. Pallets are just the best!

      Delete
  4. yes indeed fall is in the air , I love craft fairs and finding great values like you share here. Something always new and different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog - it means a lot to me!
      Have a great week.

      Delete
  5. These are so cute! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely, it's interesting to see how you tweaked the design a little from last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm always tweaking things...I get bored easily! LOL

      Delete
  7. Your pumpkins are so cute. Thanks for sharing them at C&C with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun & festive! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pallet pumpkins. You are being featured tomorrow at Thursday Favorite Things.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bev! It's always an honor to be featured.
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  10. So cute!!! They are so different from others! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration Link Party :)

    www.artdecorationcrafting.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina - so glad you like them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!