Daffodils in Spring!

Since selling the Cottage and moving, I no longer have my gardens to share, but, have no fear, I've found some beautiful Spring Daffodils to share with you.
While taking a walk around the back yard of our new place, a flash of yellow caught my eye further back, under the trees.

There were a few bunches scattered around, all with several buds and flowers.  I have no idea how they got there since this area was completely overgrown.  After grabbing a pair of scissors, I cut some to bring a bouquet inside to enjoy.  
They must be magical daffodils because they look white in photos taken indoors!  Here are a couple of more shots:


Either way, I was thrilled to find a little bit of Spring to bring inside to enjoy!
I hope Spring is in full-bloom at your house.  Have a wonderful week and, as always, thank you for stopping by the Cottage!

Linking to:

Comments

  1. My daffodils are all gone now - but I sure love them. Thanks for sharing at the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't last very long, but I do love them while they're here.
      Always happy to have you stop by!

      Delete
  2. I missed that you moved and can't find info. Did you cover it on your blog? Do you have info on new place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link to my post about the cottage being sold.
      http://theapplestreetcottage.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-cottage-is-sold.html

      I really haven't written an official 'we moved' post, I guess I'll have to do that soon!
      Thanks for stopping by - be sure to stop back soon.

      Delete
  3. How fun to find a little treasure in the back! So pretty! Thank you for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful and nice varieties. Thanks for sharing with us at #CCBG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet. I'd love to know how they got there - but I'm happy they did!

      Delete
  5. It's always a blessing to discover unexpected blooms--your daffodils are so lovely! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!