Summer & Fall Collide

It's the end of August and so many wonderful things are happening in the garden...like this:

Don't you just LOVE fresh produce?  My little garden has been good to us this season and I've been able to freeze some of it to enjoy this winter.

My flower gardens are flourishing.  If you remember, the cottage had absolutely no landscaping, so I had a blank slate.  Here are a few glimpses of the flowers:







Then my mum from last fall started to bloom:

And this showed up:

I've been enjoying Summer so much this year that I'm just not ready for Fall yet.  Like it or not, I'm afraid the two seasons are about to collide.  

How about you?  Are you ready for Fall or do you want to squeeze out a few more weeks of Summer?




Linking to:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!