Last Gasp of Summer

Fall has officially arrived, but I picked this hydrangea the other day, right before I started decorating the front porch with mums!

This is not going to be my typical post since I've had major computer issues for the past several days.  My laptop decided it would be fun to freeze every page I tried to load.  Fortunately, I have tech-savvy husband who got right to work on it.  Long story short, he had to take it back to 'factory'. 
I saved most of the important stuff on the cloud, and was able to save a lot more before the computer was wiped.  Now, I'm in the process of getting everything back to the way I like it. 
My biggest issue is getting Pinterest to load properly.  It started right before things started to freeze and it still isn't right.  Whenever I open it,  the page starts to load, but as I scroll down, the pins start to form a single line down the right side.  It's so frustrating!  Is anyone else having issues?
Give me a few days,  and everything should be back to normal.  In the meantime, enjoy the 'Last Gasp of Summer' hydrangea.
Thanks for stopping by and listening  to my technology issues.
Have a great week!


Linking to:

Comments

  1. I love Hydreangeas I've been wanting a white one.. I have three blues and a pink grren one... Lovely hope your computer getts fixed soon.. Happy Fall/Sunday with love Janice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from an Annabelle hydrangea.  It got a bit 'beat up' when we had a new roof put on in June, but it bounced back nicely!
      The computer issues are starting to resolve.  I keep telling myself, "Patience"!
      Have a great week, Janice.
      Ann

      Delete
  2. Welcome back - beautiful flower! Our blue hydrangeas are just about finished - all turned purple now. Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think Fall has officially arrived!

      Delete
  3. Love hydrangeas! Computers... always a love/hate relationship... :/

    Thanks for sharing and linking up at Dishing It & Digging It. We enjoy seeing your creativity each week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori,
      I had a librarian explain computers this way...it's like trying to learn at frustration level, all the time, rather than instructional level!
      Fortunately, things are getting worked out, day by day....!
      Ann

      Delete
  4. Our hydrangeas have turned pink and green now that fall is here I need to pick them and bring them in! Thank you for sharing with us at the To grandma's house we go link party! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is closing in here too, Tarahlynn. The holidays will be here before we know it!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Ann

      Delete
  5. Hydrangeas are my favorite for sure. We have more than 20 bushes, but this year none bloomed - until now! Very strange! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!