Friday Find

Welcome to the very first Friday Find.  Today I want to share something that was originally found almost 30 years ago:
I found this shell one morning, on the beach in Aruba.  It's been packed away for a while and was recently rediscovered when I started unpacking boxes to Style the Hutch.   It's actually pretty large - the size of your hand and I was thrilled to find it, since so many of the other ones were smashed to bits.  That morning there were several workers raking-up the broken shells that had come in on the tide.  I was the only one out there and they must have thought I was crazy picking through the debris.  
I'm so glad I did - It's a treasured reminder of our honeymoon in such a beautful place!

Have a wonderful weekend...and thank you for stopping by the Cottage.




Linking to:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!