Blogger Wins

You may have noticed a change around here.  I woke one morning and my (very cute) background/template was gone.  Blogger said it was still there, but, obviously, it wasn't.  I played around for a while and tried to reload it with no luck.  

To avoild further frustration, I decided to use one of the standard templates from Blogger.  Unfortunately, in the process, all of my gadgets disappeared.  Grrrrrr!!!

Since I've been having problems with my neck and shoulder (you can read about that in my next post), I haven't done much work on the blog.  I will try to get them back, but in the meantime....

Blogger wins!  Can you hear the sarcasm??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!