Velour Pumpkins

November is flying so I wanted to share these velour pumpkins and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.  A short post today since these pumpkins have been all over the internet and, of course, I had to make some!
I made two sizes in two colors and there not real velvet or velour.  Go to the fabric store and ask for crushed panne.  It's a LOT less expensive!
Since I saved some pumpkin stems from last year, I used them on the big ones.  
The small ones got branches for stems, but they did get a bit "dressed-up".
In case you're wondering how the stems were attached, I used tacky glue and a rubber band:

That's it!
It's that time of year when I take a couple of weeks off for Thanksgiving.  I'll be back in December with some projects, then it's off for Christmas. 

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.  
See you in December!


Featured at:

Linking to:

Comments

  1. I love your pretty velvet pumpkins you made. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful Ann, great tips on fabric choice and stem attaching too - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Love the Velour Pumpkins--Two Chicks and a Mom Featured them today at Snickerdoodle Link Party. Hope you can visit again!
    https://twochicksandamom.blogspot.com/2017/11/thanksgiving-ideas-and-snickerdoodle.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the share!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!