Monday, October 27, 2014

A Hometalk Hello to Wreaths!

Recently the wonderful people at Hometalk contacted me.  They were looking to feature a clipboard on inexpensive wreaths and wanted me to curate it.  Naturally, I said, "Yes!"

As you know, wreaths can be very expensive to make.  This board represents a wide variety of wreaths, all of which can be recreated at a reasonable price.  There are 20 wreaths on it now, but you know I'll be adding more!
Click the picture and take a look for yourself.  I'm confident you'll be gathering your materials and making a new wreath in no time!  Be sure to let me know what you create - remember, I want to add more wreaths to the board!

Thanks for stopping by the cottage!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, pinning to my DIY board! Visiting from Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great wreaths, I need to get busy and refresh my fall wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before you know it, we'll need Christmas wreaths, Karren!

      Delete